We deliver training based on a modular approach so that you only learn what you need to learn. Courses are customised according to specific business requirements or job roles. Our trainers will give your staff the shortcuts and knowledge to be able to produce work more efficiently.
Surgery-Style/Drop in Day
Book a day at your premises where people could drop in for half an hour, or up to a 3 hour session to review current documents and spreadsheets and ask for advice or training on specific aspects of the software.
“Trouble shooting” sessions where we work with delegates on specific files and assist them with Access Databases/Macros/ Templates, etc.
On Line Training
We can arrange training in the UK and internationally, using appropriate software so delegates can complete courses from their desk during their working day or offsite/at home.
For Project Managers and potential Project Managers we run an affiliated Project Management Training Course.
MCT focus on providing modular training, but if required we can deliver standard courses in the following applications to all levels.
Courses can contain elements of any of the following software packages:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft VBA
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project and other Project Software – please ask
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SharePoint Administration
- Microsoft Windows/File Management
- Adobe applications: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- PDF Editors, Mark Up and Measuring Applications
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM & ERP
- HR, Payroll Systems & Accounting Software Systems
- Bespoke in-house Software